Friday, July 5, 2013

Homemade Moment: Sangria



It's the fourth of July weekend, which means let the drinks and the good times roll.  In other words, Sangria time!!!  I have been seeing many different recipes in magazines or on blogs for mixed drinks and cocktails.  Every time I come across cocktail recipes in magazines I tear them out and put them on the refrigerator, only to never use them.  After doing that for about a year now I finally decided to test out one of the recipes.  I found this recipe on Tasty Trials  yesterday and couldn't wait to try it.  The recipe is for White Berry Sangria,  I modified it a bit but you can find the original recipe and full detailed instructions here.

Ingredients:

1 bottle dry white wine
2 cups lemon-lime soda
1 cup raspberry vodka
1/2 cup brandy
chopped strawberries
raspberries
blueberries

The Sangria turned out great and it was fun to make, it was a complete hit with my family!!




Make your own and Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment