Sunday, May 11, 2014

Destination: MD Sheep and Wool Festival

On Sat May 3, 2014 I set out on a small road trip to Howard County Maryland (I live in Baltimore, MD) for the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival.  I was so excited considering that I have not been to any type of knitting event in two years, plus it was my first time at MD Sheep and Wool.  As I told you guys in an earlier post, I have been going through a knitting rut, hence the lack of knitting/yarn related posts.  Attending a knitting event, seeing all the beautiful yarns and notions, and being around my fellow knitters, was the perfect thing to yank me out of my rut.  I am back with a vengeance, stocked on yarn and have oodles of ideas for projects! I was beyond overwhelmed by the amount of vendors and people at the festival, so I didn’t snap many pics as I was busy taking it all in.  Here are the few shots I did manage to get. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment