Sunday, September 1, 2013

What's on My Needles


Currently knitting a cable cardi for the fall. The pattern is the Nantucket Cardigan from Twinkle's Town and Country Knits book. I'm pretty excited about this project especially since I have not knit a classic cardigan in years.  I just started on it Friday and it's knitting up quite quickly, as most Twinkle patterns do. I had to make a few modifications but it will definitely still look like the picture in the pattern. If you follow my blog pretty regularly then you are aware of my obsession with Twinkle by Wenlan Chia. I just recently actually purchased the Town and Country Knits and the Weekend knits book and I am absolutely loving knitting these amazing patterns. I finished two sweaters from the book a Couple weeks ago and will be posting pics soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment