Friday, August 2, 2013

How to Style: Frye Boots

While browsing my past posts I noticed that there has never been a post on Frye boots on my blog.  So I decided to remedy that problem.  Anybody who knows me, knows that I absolutely love, love, love Frye boots.  I actually own five pairs, which I know is too many, but what can I say, I have a problem.  With autumn on the horizon it's the perfect time to start fall shopping and therefore styling.  I put together two outfits inspired by my obsession with Ralph Lauren Denim and Supply and my recent purchase of the Frye Dorado Riding boot.  I am even more thrilled about the purchase because I found the boots on major sale at 6pm.com.  How will you be styling your Fryes this Fall?

How to Style: Frye Dorado Riding Boot


How to Style: Frye Harlow Lace-Up

How to Style: Frye Harlow Lace-Up by taddietadpole featuring burberry



Some snaps of my Frye Collection



No comments:

Post a Comment