Fourth of July weekend is here already...I know I can't believe it. Anyway, I always feel like July 4th is the official mark of summer. So, with that said there are a few items that are necessary for a relaxing yet stylish summer. What's most appealing about summer style is the easy relaxed feeling of the fabrics such as cotton, linen, and even canvas. These fabrics lend themselves to a carefree lifestyle, which is what I am all about. Here is my summer it list.
1. Daytime clutch bag: The clutch is great for running out, doing errands in the morning. It fits the essential items comfortably
2. Panama Hat: While most people love the sun, we don't love the sun in our eyes. Why not look cute while keeping the sun away.
3. Wayfarer shades: Classic and cool at the same time is the objective.
4. Blue and white nautical tote: Blue and white stripes are a great neutral that can be paired with just about everything.
5. Silk blend dress in a neutral color: This dress can be styled and accessorized several different ways for various looks.
6. Flat espadrilles: Flat espadrilles are summer's ballet flat.
7. Silk Tunic: Whether being used as a beach cover up or being paired with jeans or leggings the tunic covers all of the bases.
8.Cute stationary: I am a big fan of journaling and writing out my thoughts. Nothing inspires great ideas quite like nice stationary.
9. A great dense magazine: What else will you read while lying on the beach or in the hammock.
10. A cotton tunic dress in a neutral color: Every women needs a dress that can just be thrown on.
Clutch//Panama Hat // Ray Ban Glasses// Nautical Tote // Silk Blend dress// Flat espadrilles // Silk Tunic//
Stationary// Cotton Tunic Dress//