Monday, March 11, 2013

Current Obsession: My New Roots Blog

Thanks to the wonderful world of Tumblr I recently stumbled upon a great blog called My New Roots. A beautiful picture of a soup recipe was on my Tumblr dashboard when I signed in. So I traced to picture back to it original source and was pleasantly surprised. My New Roots is a food blog dedicated to whole foods and plant based recipes.  The blog is the brainchild of Sarah Britton a Certified Nutritional Practitioner. I have been completely obsessed with trying the different recipes, since I am a lover of organic, whole foods. The blog also features great videos, one of which teaches readers how to make almond milk from almonds.  I made my own almond milk and had a great time doing it.  I will definitely be using this blog as a resource.  I posted the almond milk tutorial below, just in case anyone wants to try it!


My New Roots - How to Make Nut Milk from My New Roots on Vimeo.


My New Roots - How to Cook Quinoa from My New Roots on Vimeo.

My personal almond milk making experience.










No comments:

Post a Comment