Sunday, February 24, 2013

Shabby Chic Wish List

I love almost everything shabby chic but I am currently drooling over these items.


Speaking as a person who previously owned a pair of TOMS and loved them, I must say that this new spring style (collaboration with Rachel Ashwell) makes TOMS even more awesome. This style was just released on TOMS website and it is already out of stock, so apparently I am not the only person digging these cuties. I plan on ordering a pair of these once they are back in stock.





 An ETSY find, it would make the perfect shabby chic accessory for the home.

Simply Shabby Chic by Rachel Ashwell Bedding, which will soon be mine! Look how pretty it is!

                                                                                       

 I need this book once and for all!                                               


                               
   Denim and Supply dress by Ralph Lauren 


This Apron is another ETSY find!

I think it's time for a new Vera Bradley Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment