Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Current Obsession- Cobra Rock Boots

OK, so I discovered this amazing little company on instagram and fell in love.  It is a know fact that I am absolutely obsessed with boots.  Even though my 5 pairs of Frye boots barely get enough wear (with the exception of my harness boots) I am always looking to add another pair of beautiful leather boots to my collection.  
Cobra Rock Boot Company make a leather, lace up, western style boot.  All the things I love. I definitely have a very strong desire to make these beauties mine but I don't know if I can stand being on a 10 month long waiting list. Yes! I said ten month waiting list.  These boots are awesome, I see why so many people want them.  Check them out.  Let me know if you think they are worth the wait.









No comments:

Post a Comment