Friday, June 1, 2012

Knitspiration

Twinkle by Wenlan is my favorite knitwear brand. I went on New York Magazine.com to check out the spring collection and I am in love with some of the pieces. With Twinkle it is more than just a love of the clothing but also the styling and the lifestyle it evokes. Anyway, this dress in particular inspired me to pull out my knitting machine and work on a personal project which I haven't done in a while.
So this weekend I will be making a stripped maxi dress using all of my scrap yarn. I'll let you know how it turns out. Whenever I sit down at my knitting machine I become incredibly frustrated really fast but in going to try to change that.


Source: http://nymag.com/fashion/fashionshows/2012/spring/main/newyork/womenrunway/twinkle/

No comments:

Post a Comment