Tuesday, May 15, 2012

TaddieTadpole Esty shop

Preparations are underway for the opening of my Etsy shop. I have been an avid knitter for 7 years now. I taught myself using the Boyd how-to kit in 2004 when I went away to college and was going through the adjustment period when you don't know anyone yet. Anyway, it has truly turned into my passion and I don't know what I would do without knitting. I started designing my own patterns and put the finished products on ravelry. I received such a great response from people on ravelry and in everyday life that I decided to sell my knits. I have been working toward that goal of opening an etsy shop for 2 years and now it's finally here! Please check it out, I'm so proud of all my hard work! www.etsy.com/shop/TaddieTadpole

No comments:

Post a Comment