Thursday, May 31, 2012

Current Obession Part 2

Last week I wrote about my current/ongoing obsession with the Furla Candy Bag.  Well, I went to New York over the Memorial day weekend as I stated in my previous post and guess what!!  I GOT IT! SO SO EXCITED!





When I walked into Lord and Taylor I was so excited to see the bags on display. Then the sales lady told me that the pink one my first option and the blue one my second choice were both sold out. So I settled on the red white and blue one. I paid at the register and waited for the sales lady to grab a new bag from the back.  To my surprise she came back with a blue one!! I was so excited she told me she found it under the other ones! All in all my Furla candy bag experience was a great one! I carried it all over NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment